Friday, September 24, 2010

Transformations: Change of Strategy

My initial concept of these 100 Transformations posts was to do three per week.  Lately this hasn't been happening.  I started this initiative at the beginning of summer, when the Lord was granting me a season of rest.  Now that the chaos of the school year has resumed, my free time has diminished.

I am therefore changing the rules.  I will still aim to do 100 posts on the theme, but I will take my sweet time to do it. My blog, my rules, my prerogative.  I refuse to feel bad about it.

That permission to change my own rules is almost worthy of a Transformations post itself...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.