Friday, September 26, 2008

Here I Am

In case it hasn't become obvious to everybody that reads my blog (it's only become obvious to me recently), I am putting more focus on my storytelling practice blog, The World On The Bus, than I am on Convert Man right now.

I will be putting a new post on the bus blog five times a week - one for each day I ride the bus - so if you're simply hungry for some Doogie-script, there's your meal ticket. I don't know for how long I'll have my focus on that blog, but I hope to return soon to a simpler rhythm of life that gives me time to do both blogs more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.