Sunday, November 25, 2007

Of Rider Pride and Inevitable Vandalism

Any time you display your Green & White colours in a town like Winnipeg, especially when snow and grass are your medium, you just know it won't last. The Riders won the Grey Cup not more than 30 minutes ago, so I doubt if this particular rendering will last into the morning.


But I had to do it. All Blue Bomber fans who come to our home must trudge through their shame if they want to eat our waffles.

Unless they use the back door.

3 comments:

  1. So how long did it last before it was vandalized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Semaj! Nice to see you didn't switch sides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh... as far as I know, it was still intact when it snowed the next day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.