Saturday, August 04, 2007

Been a While

My apologies for the infrequent posts as of late. My wife's 30th birthday was this past Wednesday, and in the midst of the planning of a surprise party for Friday, she requested to have people over for Wednesday night.

Not exactly able to say no, her family and I scrambled to plan two parties: one with her knowledge & cooperation, the other without. Happily, the surprise went off without a hitch. However, the time we invested in keeping the two separate meant no blogging for Doogie. I'll be back in the swing of things again shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.