Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fatherhood

Some days in life require the taking of what I call an "emotional snapshot." I took one today.

We were walking out of Sunday Mass. In my left hand was the carseat with our youngest daughter, and in my right hand was the hand of my second-youngest. Holding her hand was my second-oldest, and holding her hand was my oldest daughter.

Me in my new Father's Day green tie, and them in their cute little pink skirts. We took up the whole width of the sidewalk.

Now that's a Catholic family. That's my legacy; for as much as I might have an impact for the Kingdom on the random people I meet in life, my girls will multiply that effect.

1 comment:

  1. God bless the pink and the green. Maybe you should make a flag or a coat of arms :)

    O ::thrive luminousmiseries || onionboy.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.