Friday, March 16, 2007

Nobody?

My dear friends and family, none of you have contacted me for a check-up regarding my request from a few weeks ago.

I therefore issue a gentle rebuke. You are my sainted siblings in the Saviour; my collective cousins in Christ - it is your responsibility to heed your stumbling brother's call. Of course, I have a responsibility to avoid sin as well, but I occasionally need a helping hand. "Share each others' burdens," and all that jazz.

Let me assure you too that in the event you require an accountability check, I will gladly oblige.

2 comments:

  1. How is it going? Have you been able to experience a positive enlightenment during this year's lent? If you need someone to talk to, you know you can always send me an Email or pick up the phone and we will work through any temptations that may be haunting you! I know that through reading some (and I stress the word some) of your blogs I have been able to grow(I know what you're thinking) as an individual, a parent, and a husband! I encourage you to continue writing as it is a help to more than just yourself!

    -The Thinner Better Looking James
    AKA Bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would thank "Bart" for his comment but I'm not sure who he is. The only James/Bart I know is neither thinner than me nor better looking.

    That's one of the downsides of this internet thing; anybody can make any claim they want and it's all perfectly anonymous.

    ---

    All kidding aside, thanks Bart.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.