Sunday, October 01, 2006

Spark

I'd like to call your attention to this inspired testimonial by Fr. Bob Bedard (which I've added to my blogroll), writing on parish renewal - but it's easily a message we can all incorporate into our lives. Specifically, he refers to how God asked him & the parish for permission. A sampling:

I felt that the Lord was giving me different ways to say the same thing as, week in and week out, I tried the best I could to get the point across. I talked practically nothing else. "Let God be God," I would tell them. "He’s good at it. God is very good at being God. Let’s let him do what he wants here."

This is one of the few links I truly pray for all my readers to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.