Saturday, July 22, 2006

Caption Contest Winner

All right folks, I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles, so I'll delay you no more. The winner of the caption contest is the person who suggested the following:

"Rejected photograph for Tourism Saskatchewan promotional brochure"

Congratulations! You win one of these, worth enough to get you your own house.

Unfortunately, since the person who submitted that one is anonymous, I cannot with certainty determine who the winner really is. So, in order to prevent possible fraud, I'm afraid I can't give you the prize. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. The sacrifices one must make to remain anonymous. Now I know how Clark Kent must feel when Lois Lane talks about Superman with a twinkle in her eye...

    But if I keep saving up, I hope one day to buy my own paperclip, if perhaps not as large or as red.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.