Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm Branching Out

To further explore the Gazebo (see this link and comments) I am opening an additional blog.

As a friend recently commented,

I'm a poet.
And yes I know it.
My toes even show it.
They're Longfellows.


This new site, which I've christened "Gazebo Poetry" will feature my rhymed meditations on how I am learning to stick my neck out of the bunker door.

I've set it to show only one poem at a time, which I'm sure will be sufficient as I'm not yet sure how often I'll be posting. If you'd like to check past poems, just use the archives.

Feel free to visit gazebopoetry.blogspot.com.

And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.