Monday, June 19, 2006

As If Blogging Hadn't Made Me Famous Enough Already

The Winnipeg Sun has printed a letter I wrote to the editor regarding a recent column. The columnist wrote why she was planning on raising her children without the Catholic heritage she was brought up in, and it was quite tragic. The Curt Jester even picked up on it.

Here's my letter (scroll down, look for "Treasure within Church").

I got a phone call today from a fellow with a thick Scottish accent congratulating me for submitting the letter. Thank you, whoever you are. Without your phone call I wouldn't even have known the letter was printed, as I don't generally read the Sun.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My favorite part:

    when the classmates sitting on either side of me in Bible college did the same thing and arrived at different truths, I realized there had to be a better way to find real, absolute Truth

    Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the rest of us. I'm richer because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn fine Letter to the Editor, Doogie.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but must be on topic. Spam, hateful/obscene remarks, and shameless self-promotion will be unceremoniously deleted. Well, OK, I might put on a little ceremony when I delete them.